Skye BedroomSkye is a comfortable, modern double room which draws on the natural colours around us. Whilst this is our smallest room it has the best bed in the house, a more powerful shower and is a light, bright, south facing room. The views are across to the Applecross Mountains and the head of Loch Shieldaig, when over by the window.
Skye has a really comfortable Vi-Spring bed, great if you have a bad back. No foot board for those with long legs!
- A king sized, Vi-Spring pocket sprung bed
- Modern en-suite shower room
- White, fluffy bath sheets and hand-made soaps
- Open style wardrobe space to make access easy, with folding luggage rack
- Hypo-allergenic bedding with ‘light as a feather’ duvets, throws and a choice of pillows
- Hospitality tray
- Hairdryer, hot-water bottle and local information booklet
- Original photos and work from local artists decorate the room