Eating InWe are trying a new scheme from 2013, filling a soup kettle so guests can help themselves to a hearty, filling hot soup/stew between 6-8pm. This will be based on vegetables, pulses and grains – a good way to get a number of your five a day! There will also be a bread board and butter. Just let us know a day or two in advance of your first night and at breakfast each day you require this, so we can prepare enough in the morning. We can provide a different cost effective option each day, on a self-service basis
Please let us know about any dietary restrictions or intolerances in your booking. Gluten free diets – please bring your own gluten free products with you as there are no supplies in the village.
We have no alcohol licence so you are very welcome to bring your own wine & beer. The shop in the village does sell both, open until 5.30pm most of the year, until 7pm July & August.
Eating OutThere are a number of food options in the area:
- The Coastal Kitchen in Shieldaig - within walking distance
- The Torridon Inn - 10 minute drive - closed Oct - March
- Applecross Inn - 40-50 minute drive - open all year
- Potting shed - Applecross - closed Oct - March
- Kishorn seafood bar - 20 minute drive - closed winter
- Lochcarron - various choices
- Kinlochewe Hotel - 30 minute drive - open all year
- Tigh an Eilean Hotel Restaurant
- The Torridon Hotel Restaurant
“Wonderful place to escape reality. Leaving feeling relaxed and cossetted. Thank you. P...”